This 2,845 sq. ft. home built by Fernando Nelson in 1897 features:
- Turn-of-the-century 4-bed/3-bath single family home w/ beautifully maintained period details and modern amenities.
- Formal living room/salon with redwood-mantled wood burning fireplace, original wood floors, therma-paned windows and period chandeliers.
- Remodeled central eat-in kitchen with stainless steel counter tops, a long Carerra marble center island, walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances, Shaw farmhouse sink, gourmet six-burner stove/oven with pot filler, skylights and gas fireplace.
- Original built-in cupboards and cabinets in dining room and kitchen lend a historic note.
- Upstairs bedrooms feature walk-in closets and stunning views from large bay windows.
- Historic bathroom with clawfoot shower/tub, views of downtown San Francisco and marble vanity.
- Laundry area with washer/dryer, wine cellar and large family room, or optional fifth bedroom, on garden level.
- Garden level bedrooms and bathrooms (one w/ Jacuzzi tub) perfect for children or guests.