Newly updated one bedroom apartment featuring double pane windows, luxury vinyl flooring, high ceilings, stainless steel appliances in the kitchen and quartz counter-tops. Great location in the trendy Hayes Valley, close to the boutique shops and restaurants on Hayes Street. Easy access to public transportation and Tech Buses.
• Rent controlled unit
• Vinyl flooring
• High ceilings
• Eat-In kitchen with stainless steel appliances & gas stove
• Newly renovated unit
• Unit located in rear of building
• Walk Score: 98 – “Walker’s Paradise. Daily errands do not require a car.”
• Transit Score: 100 – “Rider’s Paradise. World-class public transportation.”
• Biker’s Paradise: 97 – “Biker’s Paradise. Flat as a pancake, excellent bike lanes.”
Top floor 2 bedroom/1 bathroom unit. Kitchen with ample cupboard space and a combo living room/dining room. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout and remodeled bathroom. Washer/dryer on-site. 1 car parking included. Great location…just a short stroll to enjoy Golden Gate Park and the shops, restaurants and public transportation along Irving and Judah Streets. One (1) year lease required. Sorry, no pets. Owner pays water and trash.