This large 1-bedroom apartment has hardwood floors throughout. The eat-in kitchen features stainless-steel appliances ample cabinet space. The bedroom & living room have bay windows. This unit also features two walk-in closets + an additional hallway closet. This building is chock full of storied San Francisco history in a great location, close to the nightlife, boutique shopping and restaurants of Divisadero Street. There is coin operated laundry in the building.
• Rent controlled unit
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Bay windows
• Eat-In kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Bathroom with shower over tub combo
• Wall mounted heater
• Walk Score of 95: “Walker’s Paradise. Daily errands do not require a car.”
• Transit Score of 81: “Excellent transit. Transit is convenient for most trips.”
• Bike Score of 82: “Very bikeable. Some hills, excellent bike lanes.”
• Building features coin operated laundry room
One (1) year lease required. Sorry, no pets. Owner pays water and trash.