This large remodeled 1-bedroom apartment is located in the heart of the marina district between Scott & Divisadero Streets. Featuring newly refinished hardwood floors throughout and a remodeled kitchen and bathroom. 2 large walk-in closets plus 2 additional closets provide ample space.
The building is situated near many popular restaurants, shops, a variety of outdoor activities and some of San Francisco’s most beloved sites including the Palace of Fine Arts. This is a classic 1920’s building loaded with period details & charm making it a beautiful building that anyone would love to call home. Close to main public transportation routes with connections to downtown as well as easy access to Highway 101 and the Golden Gate Bridge.
Unit features include:
• Rent controlled unit
• Refinished hardwood floors throughout
• Remodeled kitchen & bathroom w/ luxury vinyl flooring
• Eat-in kitchen features all new appliances incl. gas stove
• 4 closets including 2 walk-in closets
• On-site manager & laundry
• Water, garbage & steam heat included
• Sorry no pets & no parking currently
One (1) year lease required. Sorry, no pets and no smoking.