| Live la vida in this gorgeous Spanish-Mediterranean 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo walkable to downtown San Mateo’s Central Park, the train station, library, and a stellar restaurant and bar scene. Ideally located on the first floor, this modern condo features a spacious open concept layout, with a chef grade kitchen that opens to a spacious living and dining room featuring a wall of windows and French doors onto a private patio for easy indoor-outdoor entertaining. Stunning architectural details, like beamed ceilings, stone fireplace, and wide plank flooring, mix with handsome designer fixtures and recessed lighting to create a fresh, modern interior. The primary suite features a spa bath and French doors to a patio. It’s la vida perfecto!
View the Virtual Tour here!
This elegant condo features:
- Approximately 1,400 square feet of living space.
- Single level first floor flat in handsome Spanish-Mediterranean building.
- Prime location walkable to downtown shops, cafes, parks, library, train.
- Beautiful character: wide plank flooring, arched doorways, stone fireplace.
- Recessed lighting, French doors, beamed ceilings.
- Open concept living and dining room leads to wide patio for optimal indoor/outdoor living.
- Chef’s kitchen overlooks living/dining & features cream countertops & European cabinets.
- Suite of stainless steel appliances including Viking range.
- Primary suite w/ large closets & French doors to patio.
- Primary suite bath with deep soaking tub, double vanity, separate shower.
- Large private patio overlooking mature trees.
- Laundry room w/ storage.
- Gated garage with two parking spaces.
- HOA dues of $887 per month include trash, insurance, earthquake insurance, landscaping, common area maintenance & professional management.
- Minutes to San Mateo library, Draeger’s supermarket, Equinox, Central Park, plus Backhaus bakery, brunch spot Foreigner and the beer garden, Wursthall.