| 2225 Spring Street is ideally positioned near the intersection of Woodside Road and Bay Road, with average daily traffic 45,000. The property’s central location provides convenient access to highway 101, downtown Redwood City, and El Camino Real.
The 41, 290 sq. ft. space features 26,880 square feet of good quality office build out in addition to 14,410 square feet of warehouse. The warehouse features 16 ft. ceiling height and three roll up doors. In addition to open offices, the existing build out features 11 private offices, a conference room, kitchenette and ample storage. Included are 86 total designated off-street parking spaces in a gated lot.
SINGLE-TENANT INDUSTRIAL BUILDING
• Square Footage 41,290 Sq. Ft.
• 26880 sq. ft. of good quality office build out
• 14,410 sq. ft. of warehouse
• Lot size 66647 sq. ft. of site area (1.53 acres)
• $2.00 psf/month or $24 psf/annual
• Triple Net, $1.50 psf/annual
• 3 Roll up doors
• 16 ft. warehouse ceiling height
• Dedicated off-street parking, 82 spaces
+ 4 ADA spaces
• ADA Bathrooms
• Industrial area
• Easy access to 101, El Camino Real and downtown Redwood City
• Woodside Road and Bay Road 45000 ADTWarehouseRstrmRstrmUpRampOpenOfficeOpenOfficeUpRampStorageOpenOfficeUpRstrm35