SOLD | 64-66 Deming Street, San Francisco | Corona Heights
Beautiful natural light streaming through oversized picture windows frame sweeping views of iconic San Francisco hill tops and the Bay from the vacant top-floor unit of this charming duplex. 64-66 Deming Street is located in the Corona Heights neighborhood known for stunning views and unparalleled access to shopping and dining mere steps from the Castro and Cole Valley.
The vacant top-floor unit features a spacious living room with picture windows and direct access to an extensive rooftop deck with expansive views, a spacious kitchen, and a sunny bedroom adjacent to the bathroom. A second deck off the kitchen offers direct access to the shared rear garden.
The tenant-occupied main floor unit features a large living room flanked by a sizable dining area with access to the spacious kitchen. Two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms feature direct access to the shared rear garden.
A newly renovated mezzanine-level bonus room with full bathroom is perfect for use as an office, gym, or storage area can be accessed via the main floor vestibule or via stairs from the garage. Located on the ground floor are two single-car garages.
- Located in the Corona Heights neighborhood near the convergence of Clayton and 17th Streets
- Vacant top floor 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom unit with views and two decks
- Main floor 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom unit is tenant occupied with current rent of $3,270
- Mezzanine level bonus room with full bathroom
- Two single-car garages on ground floor
- Building exterior newly painted
- Sweeping views of the City from Twin Peaks to the Bay
- Few short blocks to Cole Valley and the Castro shops and restaurants
- Multiple transportation options – Easy access Interstate 280 and Muni to downtown
- Ideal for the owner-occupied investment property or purely as an investment property
Contact Mark Campana for additional details.
*Property is virtually staged