OPEN HOUSE | Oct. 1 from 2-4 pm
| $50,000 PRICE REDUCTION!
| Glen Park |
Welcome to a tastefully designed three-bedroom, two-bathroom condominium located in the heart of San Francisco’s Glen Park neighborhood. Bathed in natural light, this split-level sanctuary offers a stylish and comfortable living experience.
Upon entering, you’ll be greeted by a bright and airy open living and dining room with high ceilings, an inviting fireplace, and a wall of sliding glass doors that open onto an expansive private deck. The modern kitchen seamlessly connects to the great room, featuring stainless steel appliances, a spacious pantry closet, and a convenient peninsula perfect for entertaining.
The rear level of the condominium boasts a thoughtful layout. A center hallway leads to the primary bedroom, providing a serene escape with a sitting area illuminated by a skylight and a charming view of Chenery Street. Additional features of the primary suite include dual closets and an ensuite bathroom with a shower-over-tub and a finished stone vanity. Across the hallway, a generous secondary bedroom offers a versatile bonus space suitable for a home office or play area. The second and third bedrooms each have direct access to a shared full bathroom, complete with a walk-in shower and a finished stone vanity. The third bedroom is perfect for a home office or nursery. For added convenience, a stackable washer and dryer are conveniently located off the center hallway near the bedrooms. Throughout the condominium, you’ll find energy-efficient radiant heating and recently updated stylish low-maintenance WPC flooring, which is waterproof and scratch resistant.
This condominium includes the added benefit of two deeded parking spaces and additional storage in the street-level garage.
- Located in the desirable family friendly Glen Park neighborhood, near the convergence of Chenery and Diamond Streets
- Second floor living with a spacious private deck
- Primary bedroom with ensuite bath and a skylit sitting area
- Two additional bedrooms with shared access to a second full bathroom
- Energy-efficient radiant heat
- New water heater
- Two-car garage parking at street level
- Small four-unit condominium building with gated upper-floor residential units and street-level commercial condominiums
- Monthly HOA dues $352 + water
- Steps away from Chenery Street’s shops and restaurants and less than a 10-minute walk to Glen Park Canyon’s playground, rec center and walking paths
- Excellent commuter location, just a block from Glen Park Bart and easy access to 101, 280, Muni, and tech buses