Buena Vista Heights |
Ideal as owner occupied single-family home plus lower-level income unit.
Prime city location, pristine living spaces, idyllic backyard—enjoy it all from this classic San Francisco turn-of-the-century 2-unit perch with vintage design touches and an intuitive floorplan. Located blocks from three beloved city parks, Duboce, Buena Vista and Corona Heights, you’ll have trails and views galore at your doorstep. The building’s classic design combines tall ceilings and crown molding with large picture windows and hardwood floors. Spread out in the expansive gathering spaces in the building’s top unit, comprised of two stories. The dining room, ringed in windows showcasing spectacular views of the city lights with French doors to a wrap-around porch, neighbors the family room, eat-in kitchen and split-bath. Tall, curved ceilings in the formal living room and sitting room draw the eye up to period light fixtures. Upstairs, two generous bedrooms, a split-bath, spacious closets and an office take in the surrounding stunning views. The spacious tenant-occupied lower unit features separate living and dining rooms, a large primary bedroom plus a sitting room. The flat has in-unit laundry and accesses the deck and backyard from the mud room.
Garage with storage has extra washer/dryer. Spend a Saturday afternoon in the home’s verdant garden amongst the trumpet vines and princess flowers or run the Panhandle, explore nearby Golden Gate Park, or walk Haight Street. Live close to so much of what makes San Francisco a lively and livable city. Market Street’s many hip dining choices such as Starbelly and L’Ardoise Bistro provide options for gathering, as do all the top restaurants on Divisadero. Hop on the N Muni line, steps away, to head into the city. Or easily commute along I-280, 80 or Hwy 101 to the Peninsula, Marin, or the East Bay. Splendid home, splendid days.
This home offers:
- Timeless turn-of-the-century 2-unit building
- Desirable Buena Vista Heights locale a block from Buena Vista Park
- 1,265 sq ft lower-level unit w/ 2 BD/1 BA, tenant-occupied
- 2,345 sq ft upper-level unit w/ 2 BD/2 BA + office
- Bucolic backyard garden fringed with agapanthus, trumpet vines and princess flowers
- Bedrooms on upper story for ease of living
- Serene residential neighborhood easily accessible to nightlife and cultural hotspots
- Classic SF style includes tall ceilings, hardwood floors and large picture windows
- Bright living room with fireplace adjoins separate sitting room
- Dining room encircled in windows has French doors to porch w/ sweeping city views
- Ample closets surround the spacious 3rd story bedrooms for plenty of storage
- Additional attic storage
- Laundry closet in unit with built-in shelves
- Garage parking with workbench, extra washer/dryer, and storage
- For your grocery needs, walk to Safeway and Whole Foods or check out local favorite Bi-Rite Market
- Top restaurants on Market and Divisadero within walking distance
- Close to I-280, Hwy 101 and Muni for commuting throughout the Bay Area
Price reduced by $300,000 to $2,495,000