Inner Parkside |
Beautiful natural light streaming through oversized picture windows frame views of sweeping iconic Bay Area peaks and hill tops from this charming three-bedroom, two bath home. 2654 16th Avenue is located in the Inner Parkside neighborhood, known for bright rows of single-family homes, community synergy, and easy access to West Portal shopping and dining. Nearby light rail offers convenience for downtown commuters while south bay commuters will find easy access to 280. Beyond the foreground of mature landscape and gated covered porch, beautiful parquet hardwood floors, crown molding, vintage tile and broad windows illuminate the pristine integrity of this split-level home.
A casual family room with entertainment center on the lower level is a great space for game night, children’s play area or quiet space for working from home. Adjacent to the family room and separated from the other bedrooms is the generous master bedroom with walk in closet and remodeled bath. Outdoor living spills out from both the master bedroom and family room through French doors onto an extensive wood deck and private backyard where stunning views encompass Mount Davidson, Edgehill Mountain, and the southwestern slopes of Twin Peaks.
Upstairs, the flowing sequence of rooms feels seamless, as the lavish living room with cozy fireplace connects to the sizable dining room which effortlessly connects to the freshly updated kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and bountiful cabinet storage. Tucked away on the other side of home are an additional full bath with walk-in shower and separate soaking tub, and two ample-sized bedrooms with twin windows overlooking the backyard and those iconic views.
Outside, many sun dappled days and starlit evenings will be enjoyed from the deck, suitable for BBQing, dining and lounging, overlooking the nicely sized patio area and glorious views. Even on the windiest of days, the east-facing backyard provides a sheltered oasis.
- Located in the Inner Parkside Neighborhood near West Portal
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, one-car garage
- Views of West Portal neighborhood, Mount Davidson, Edgehill Mountain, and the southwestern slopes of Twin Peaks
- Few short blocks to West Portal Village shops and restaurants
- Ample built-in storage in family room, hallways, and garage
- Multiple transportation options – Easy access Interstate 280 and Muni to downtown
- Desirable location close to Stern Grove, San Francisco Zoo, and West Portal shopping and dining
- Leave your car in the garage on weekends and enjoy a small town community feeling within San Francisco as shopping, dining, parks, and transportation are mere blocks away
- Covered, gated porch
- Laundry closet with washer and dryer
- Interior access to one-car garage
- Casual family room with narrow plank hardwood floor, built-in entertainment center with cabinets, drawers and shelving and access to the deck and backyard through French doors
- Generous-sized master suite featuring walk-in closet, French doors that lead to deck and a sizable,
- Updated, subway-tiled master bath with dual vanity, glass tiled accents, quartz countertops, plentiful cabinet storage and oversized glass enclosed shower
- Convenient, built-in storage at top of stairs
- Pristine, parquet wood floors throughout upper level (excluding kitchen)
- Oversized formal living room featuring giant picture window, crown and base molding and wood-burning fireplace with wood mantel
- Separate dining room with crown and base molding and substantial window overlooking streetscape
- Bright and updated kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, deep farmhouse sink and a copious amount of workspace and cabinet storage including food pantry
- Two additional bedrooms with side-by-side windows, ample wardrobes, and beautiful views
- Second bathroom featuring a vibrant basket weave tile floor, subway tile wainscotting, pedestal sink, stall shower, soaking tub and skylight
- Spacious deck and manicured tiered patios ideal for entertaining
- Striking views from the deck and backyard encompassing West Portal neighborhood, Mount Davidson, Edgehill Mountain, and southwestern slopes of Twin Peaks
Offered at $1,595,000